- Jul 08 - 10 2022
- 3:00 pm - 12:00 pm
HorseFest brings experts and elite riders together to create fantastic learning opportunities for everyday riders and horse lovers.
The festival offers:
- Main arena demonstrations with inspirational riders & performers
- Small arena demonstrations to understand skills close hand
- Q & A sessions & discussions with fabulous experts & riders
- Workshops & problem-solving clinics to find answers to your questions
- A place to camp
- Great food & bars
- Music & entertainment
There’s a packed line up of amazing riders and inspirational experts:
- Eventers such as legend Mary King
- Show Jumpers such as Jay Halim
- Dressage riders such as Steph Croxford
- Equine behaviourists such as Justine Harrison
- Plus many more experts!
We hope everyone will leave with more than they arrived – new ideas, new skills, new friends and perhaps a few items of shopping!
Timings for the weekend are as follows:
- Friday 8th July – 3pm until Midnight
- Saturday 9th July – 9am until Midnight
- Sunday 10th July – 9am until 6pm
Find out more and book HorseFest tickets here.